Thursday, March 06, 2008

"What gets asked gets done !"

I've heard this saying many times and often think about the questions I regularly ask. Especially the questions I ask my partners in ministry. But Derek Sanford has caused me to think about the questions I ask my son.

And as a follow-up I have found it to be so important to ask my kids the right
questions at the end of the day. Often parents talk about "how was school," and
"what did you learn." More and more I've been asking my kids "how were you an
example to your friends and teachers today?" and "who did you show Jesus to?"

Thanks Derek.

What questions do you ask your children ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a 25 minute drive to and from school each day. Thanks for making me re-think what questions I ask my two boys. Our conversations are now more focused. Thank you!

How rich are you ?

I'm the 231,544,348 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>