Monday, June 15, 2009

Just DO it !

I;m talking to myself as much as anybody else. How does God communicate to us - many ways but I think primarily and often the most clearly is through His word - so why am I so apt not to read it?
Carey fives us a challenge here - Could you do it ? 15 minutes a day for 2 years? O think reading it to yourself and asking the Holy Spirit to make it come alive for you in your life/circumstance is great.

If you have primary aged children why not involve them and they'll keep you on task.

Perhaps in a large group we might follow John Dyer's challenge of leaving the Bible at home so we can hear the word in our mind, yes, even using a little sanctified imagination.

No comments:

How rich are you ?

I'm the 231,544,348 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>