Friday, February 08, 2008

Love changes Things

I've been reading "Unchristian" (Written by Davide Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons) this highlights that Christians are not known for their love but for a host things that Larry Shallenberger highlights from the book. I believe I and we need God's love more than ever. I need it to overflow in my life so that others can see this definition of love in my life.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not
proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices
with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always
perseveres. Love never fails.

With God strength and since He is love and He is in me I would love for God to work this in me !

Dave is patient, Dave is kind. Dave does not envy, Dave does not boast, Dave is not proud. Dave is not rude, Dave is not self-seeking, Dave is not easily angered, Dave keeps no record of wrongs. Dave does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Dave always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Dave never fails.

wow - do I ever fall far far far short ! - Thank God for His grace

No comments:

How rich are you ?

I'm the 231,544,348 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>